Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sights and Sounds Twenty-Six

I have been learning how to do time lapse photography this weekend. It's been very tricky. I haven't completed my video yet but here's a still image taken this evening. I lost several hundred images of the sunset due to my SD Card malfunctioning. I switched cards to shoot in the direction of Ben Sawyer Bridge. I got a few lovely images but i will have to go out another night when i can spend a couple of hours out there as i need to take 1 frame every 20 seconds with a shutter speed of around 5 seconds or more and since the video I am making is 24 frames per second what I shot tonight lasted a fraction of the time that it needed to be.  It really is amazing the light a camera sees compared to our eyes. The stars are awesome.


1 comment: