Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sights and Sounds Fifty-Four

So this passed weekend was spent playing a lot of football. On Saturday Dusti and I went to Florence so i could play in the West Florence High School Alumni Soccer match. There was a great turn out. Around twenty former players ranging in age from 19 to 50 something showed up. I played about 25 minutes in each half. We lost the match 2-1 but it was a great afternoon. I got to see several former teammates which was pretty awesome. On Saturday night we returned home and ate at a fantastic Italian restaurant in Mount Pleasant called Co Cou. Dusti and i spent two hours eating and drinking wine. All in all a very satisfying evening.
On Sunday i played with my men's league team in Charleston and we managed to stuff the Citadel 5-0 which was nice and thanks to my team mate Mike Tall's assist i was able to smack a bullet in from 25 yards out! Good stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment