Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sights and Sounds Sixty-Six

Great week at work. Finished two more videos. One was a interview with a guy who won the Heinz award.  He studies alligators and the effects the environment has on them as their reproductive systems are very similar to humans. I'll post the video below. I also finished a video trailer for the new James  E. Clyburn Research Center. I can't post that yet 'cos TPTB are waiting a couple more days. I did however take a great photo of the building the other night. I think it may be used in some sort of publication for the building. There was a storm in the distance and during a 30 second exposure i caught a flash of lightening in the distance.







I also discovered a new band, Lanterns on the Lake. I heard them on the drive into work on BBC Radio 6. I immediately looked them up online and added their album in Spotify. I think it is just a beautiful piece of work. Here's a video i found. THe first part of the video is just a bunch of images from around the Newcastle area the song kicks in a few minutes in.

Lanterns on the Lake - Keep on Trying from oof video on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment